1. Please choose your mail system
2. Accept the security certificate (if necessary)
3. Logon to the server
4. Use e-mail web access
If you have forgotten your password, or your password is not working for some reason, please contact the administrator
To avoid the warning about
certificate issued by a company/organization you haven't chosen to trust, you have two options:
A. Accept the web page certificate as an exception. That's what suggests your Internet browser by default.
B. Import the Root Certification Authority certificate and set up general trustrelationship to all certificates issued by it
For MS Windows / MS Internet Explorer and Google Chrome users only:
1) Download the Certificate Authority (CA) certificate "Foxconn EMEA Root CA 2013" from here, open it and choose "Install Certificate".
2) In Certificate Import Wizard, choose "Place all certificates in the following store" (instead of automatically selected cert. store) and choose "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" then continue certificate wizard and finally accept security warning to complete the certificate import process.
3) Since the trust to our Root CA is set up, your computer/device will accept certificate used at this page and most of other Foxconn EMEA web sites.
The excat way how to import root CA may be depending on your Internet browser and operating system's version. For example the FireFox uses its own certificate store and you have to extra set up trust to our CA.